TERMS & CONDITIONS
Copyright Notice & Content Use Policy
Unless otherwise noted, all images and content found on www.far-east-grocery.tokyo and all associated websites, web pages, and domains are copyright FAR EAST GROCERY TOKYO. Any unauthorized commercial use of content including but not limited to any images or text found on www.far-east-grocery.tokyo and all associated websites, web pages, and domains is forbidden. Non-commercial use of content from www.far-east-grocery.tokyo in socials networks, weblogs, chat rooms, or other online forums is encouraged, provided that the content is properly cited. The site owner/administrator can be reached by email at email@example.com.
1. Information gathered from our visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
2. How the information is stored
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may opt out of this during registration or later my de-selecting it under “My Account”.
3. Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
5. Google Ads
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
FAR EAST GROCERY TOKYO Shipping & Returns Policy
EMS – This is the safest and fastest method of receiving your parcels from us and takes 5 to 20 days** to arrive. We now have discounted rates for most countries which makes this service only slightly more expensive than SAL (and in some cases cheaper than AIR). EMS shipping has real-time tracking. After your order has shipped we will send you your EMS tracking number and a link to the EMS site where you can track your parcel. The postal site for your home country may also recognize these EMS tracking numbers. EMS shipping is based on a per 500 grams basis.
** delivery times stated are not a guaranteed delivery time. Internationally shipped parcels must pass through Japanese Customs and Customs of the destination country. We cannot control or be held responsible for delays at Customs. If you are un-satisfied with service provided by your country’s Customs Agency you (as a citizen) should contact them and file a complaint.
LOST AND BROKEN ITEMS POLICY
While we do everything we can to ensure that your parcel arrives to you in a timely manner and without breakage we cannot control every aspect of global shipping. We hope that our customers will be patient and understanding with any kinds of complications that might occur.
To avoid any problems with your parcel:
- Make sure that you fill int correct billing and shipping addresses in appropriate fields of checkout page. We will not be responsible for parcels sent to the wrong address if that is what you have given us.
- Please share with us what kind of declaration you would like us to make on the shipping form.
LOST AND RETURNED PARCELS POLICIES
- Should your parcel not arrive within the specified times listed just below please contact us and we will start investigating the matter.
Surface – after 15 weeks since posting*
SAL – after 8 weeks since posting*
AIR – after 6 weeks since posting*
EMS – after 21 days since posting*
- Should we decide that your parcel is indeed lost in transit we will offer to re-ship without additional charges. We will re-ship the replacement parcel using the original shipping method you paid for. Should you want to upgrade to a faster shipping method for the replacement parcel you will be charged the difference between the original method and the upgrade shipping method.
- Although we pack all of the items we send with lots of bubble wrap and take great care with packing sometimes items will arrive broken. Let us know immediately that you received broken items and we will replace them. If you are planning to make a subsequent order in the near future please let us know that it would be OK to include that replacement item with your subsequent purchase. Your patience and understanding is appreciated!
- If the parcel is sent back from customs, we will refund you for the amount you paid minus shipping (both to and returning from your country)! Please be familiar with the customs requirements of your home country so that we can avoid unnecessary and costly problems and delays. Should you need documentation or invoices sent with the parcel please let us know at or before the time of purchasing.
- If the parcel is returned to us as “undeliverable” or “wrong address” or denied by your Customs agency (or any other reason) we can attempt to send the parcel again, but you will be charged postage fees for the returned shipping as well as the second attempt shipping to you. There are no 100% refunds for items sent back to us, your only option is to ask us to send the items again and pay relevant postage fees or pay a re-stocking fee of 30% in addition to return postage fees (from your country back to us).
Please let us know if you do not understand the shipping terms!
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- Returns may be made for items but only if they are un-opened. Customer will pay return shipping to China before a refund is processed. You have 21 days from the date of receipt of goods to ship back the returning goods to us.
- If you want to return items there must be a valid reason. Simply not liking the tea or item is not a valid reason. Please try our sampler pack first to get to know our teas.
MISSING OR BROKEN ITEMS POLICY
- If an item is broken or missing from your parcel please inform us within 14 days from the date You receive the package. We may require you to provide photographic documentation of the defect or damage before we can replace the item or refund you.
- If an item is damaged or missing from your order we reserve the right to send with your subsequent order. We will not send the item by itself in a package of it’s own. If you don’t want to wait to have the missing/damaged item sent in a subsequent order you may choose to have the price of the item and a portion of the shipping refunded to you.
Notice on Japanese Specified Commercial Transaction Law
|会社名/company name||株式会社MOSPIC JAPAN|
|ネット店舗名/ store name||極東雑貨WEB SHOP www.far-east-grocery.tokyo|
|運営責任者/ store manager||ブーラフ・ドミトリー|
|引渡し時期/Domestic Shipping time||受注後7日間以内に発送いたします。|
|返品期限/Domestic returns policy||商品到着より 7日以内にお願いいたします。|
|返品送料/ Domestic Returns shipment fees||不良品の返品は当社負担となります。